Sean O'Pry: Good looking, sexy, and good at singing

Sean O'Pry: Good looking, sexy, and good at singing

Sean O'Pry
His perfect face like a classic sculpture made many women often wonder, is this man really sexy like his picture?

Sally Holmes, editor of Elle USA magazine confirmed this question in an interview with Sean recently. "He is really handsome and extraordinarily sexy. My knees are weak, and there are butterflies in my stomach when he enters the interview room. But when you talk to him, you will find that he is easy to talk to; like a handsome classmate , "Sally's story through her writing published this week.

Sean's admiration for the way it works is professional, but also the talent of singing. "He (Swift) is truly extraordinary and can do anything well," Sean admitted to Vanity Fair when asked what it was like to work with Swift. In one scene where Sean also sang a piece of 'Blank Space' lyrics, it seems that it was enough to surprise his closest people. Because, Sean is known for not wanting to sing. "Oh, I'm just lipsync," he said with a laugh when interviewed by Vanity Fair.
Sean O'Pry


Sean claimed he couldn't sing, but he really liked lipsync especially in the bathroom. "I really believe in singing in the bathroom," he laughed. When asked if he also likes to go to karaoke, this blue-eyed man replied, "Yes, but only when I'm alone."

What kind of song is his favorite? "Country. I was born in Georgie where Tim McGraw is an idol, and I am one of his fans," Sean said.

Sean doesn't even know which Swift song will be a video clip where he plays it. "I only know Taylor Swift, but I don't know which song I will star in. I haven't even heard the song 'Blank Space' until when Swift played it for me the first day we met," Sean said. After hearing the song several times for half a day during the shoot, at the end of the day (shooting), Sean claimed he had memorized the tone and even the lyrics to the song 'Blank Space'. On the second day of filming, he was able to sing with Swift.

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry


Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry


Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry

Sean O'Pry


Sean O'Pry

Download Wallpaper